Ed Hardy Bahama Bronzer Tanning Lotion
Ed Hardy Bahama Bronzer Transfer Resistant Island Ready Dark Bronzer Tanning Lotion
Size: 11 fl. oz.
Transfer Resistant Island Ready Dark Bronzer Blended with Thirst Quenching Pineapple and Hibiscus Extracts
Seas the day with this island-ready tanning colada! Soak up the darkest color and extreme hydration with a tropical blend of coconut and pineapple. Make waves with our highly sought after, transfer resistant, long lasting, just from the beach lotion. Like the saying goes… A pineapple a day keeps the worries away
- Potent transfer resistant DHA bronzers for optimal, fast acting results for just off the beach color.
- Pineapple Extract - High in antioxidants and Vitamin C to fight free radical damage and increase collagen production.
- Hibiscus Extract - Increases skin elasticity to give a stunning natural youth-boost. Evens out skins tone and texture and deeply hydrates.
- MelanoBronze™ & Melactiva™ - Stimulates melanin activity to allow for longer lasting, darker tanning results.
- Hemp Seed Oil - Adds superior hydration to the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Parfum, Dihydroxyacetone, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Tyrosine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Caramel
Posted by Unknown on 11th Mar 2018
Love the way it makes my skin feel after tanning and love the way it smells
Posted by C on 11th May 2017
How can anyone ever forget about Ed Hardy! Such a good smelling lotion. I used it for the first time yesterday and I must not have blended it in well enough so now I have a tan blotch on my chest. I'm sure it will wash off or the rest of my body will catch up though. Can't say that ever happened to me before using other lotions.
This stuff does smell nice though!