Ed Hardy Sun Day Fun Day Tanning Lotion
Ed Hardy Sun Day Fun Day Indoor/Outdoor Dark Tanning Cocktail Tanning Lotion
Size: 10 fl. oz.
Indoor/Outdoor Dark Tanning Cocktail Infused with Exotic Island Botanicals
Calling all weekend warriors! If you’re looking for the ultimate tanning wingman, then look no further than Sun Day Fun Day™! This dark activator can be used in the bed, or outside for a Sun Day Fun Day™! Blended with rich natural oils, as well as Sea Kelp and Pineapple extracts, this tanning cocktail will ensure your Sunday Fundays are full of palm trees and 80 degrees, good times and no tan lines! Go ahead and weekend on!
- Extremely hydrating tanning butter with dark tanning activators.
- Sea Kelp - Reduces toxins while adding superior hydration as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits.
- Coconut Oil, Cocoa & Shea Butter - Helps to moisturize and soften skin.
- Pineapple Extract - Potent antioxidant that contains Vitamin C to fight free radical damage and improve collagen production.
- Kukui Nut Oil - Soothes dry skin and improves skin’s overall condition.
- Vitamin E - Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps slow down the aging process.
- Baobab - Very rich source of calcium and vitamin C.
- Blended with multiple accelerators that work to target melanin production and achieve fast, dark tanning results.
Fragrance: Coconut Passion Fruit
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Tyrosine, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene