Ed Hardy Coming In Hot Tanning Lotion
Ed Hardy Coming in Hot Thermal Active Hot Action Black Bronzer Tanning Lotion
Size: 10 fl. oz.
Thermal Active Hot Action Black Bronzer with Detoxifying Black Charcoal & Black Tea Extracts
HOT or NOT? Don’t ask us, because we always choose HOT! Coming in HOT!’s™ thermal active warming blend will stimulate the oxygen in the skin for the darkest, most even, long lasting color on the market! Black Charcoal and Black Tea extracts work to detoxify, purify, and pull impurities from the skin. With Coming in HOT!™ you hit the color jackpot!
- Fast acting and rapid release DHA bronzers blended with thermal active tingle ingredients to provide faster, longer lasting results.
- Thermal Active Blend - Stimulates oxygen in the skin for darker results.
- Black Charcoal - Absorbs excess oil, detoxifies, and reduces inflammation while aiding in improving acne prone skin.
- Black Tea - Strong antioxidant with astringent properties that helps to reduce blemishes.
- Advanced Matrixyl Synthe 6™ - Powerful anti-aging peptide that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for long lasting results.
- Mangosteen - Super fruit anti-aging antioxidant that fights free radical damage.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja Oil, Propanediol, Benzyl Nicotinate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Charcoal Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Corylus Avellana Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tyrosine, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Caffeine, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Ubiquinone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Caramel, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 33 (CI 17200)
Posted by Teresa on 2nd Feb 2018
Love it ... Very hot.... Just what I like..
Posted by Brian on 29th Jan 2018
As a loyal Ed Hardy user it was a good hot lotion. Nothing compared to "obnoxious" or "body shots", but still good. the lotion did activate slower then other hot lotions I've used. which means it kicked in fully about half way home. i will try it in a different bed next time. The feel is rich and smooth. the scent is good both before and after tanning. There was no bronzer running down the drain during my shower, and the next morning I looked darker.